With over eighteen years in business and a highly skilled technical team, BrainJocks is known for providing strategic solutions for mid to large scale organizations worldwide. Whether its web applications, content management solutions, e-commerce or systems integrations, you can bet that we’re on the leading edge of strategy and implementations. We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst in our newly created office in Novi Sad.
for BrainJocks Europe
Job location: Novi Sad
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgments.
- Manage efforts affecting large-scale, highly complex, and cross-functional / platform environments
- Possesses excellent communication and relationship skills
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Consult closely with management and occasionally agency staff related to projects and tasks.
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems.
NOTE: This list presents only the principal duties of the position and is not intended to be comprehensive. Other duties and
responsibilities may be assigned as dictated by the business needs and conditions. As an essential function of the job, good attendance is required.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years’ professional experience (not freelance)
- Excellent knowledge of OO Programing concepts
- Excellent knowledge of .NET and C# frameworks
- Verbal and written proficiency in English is a must
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Previous experience with Sitecore CMS is a plus
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment is a plus