Open vacancy @ Emric Belgrade office for
You as a candidate
- Have obtained a Master or Bachelor university degree in Computer Science or have an extensive experience in .NET technologies
- Have 3+ years of working experience in object oriented programming and .NET using VB or C#
- Are able to easily adapt to existing code and also eager to contribute with your suggestions
- Have good knowledge of MS SQL server implementation and programming
- Are experienced with TFS 2015 and have worked according to Scrum
- Knowledge of TFS ALM processes(build, deploy, test)
- Have used unit and automated UI tests
- Speak and write excellent English
- Are a real team player and also work independently
Your duties will be:
To design, develop, extend and maintain our leading windows solutions in Microsoft .NET 4.5 and SQL Server 2012. It is a unique opportunity to work on an enterprise project with installations across Northern Europe.
- You will enjoy a competitive salary with a long-term and clear career path
- We offer you a dynamic company, leading in its competency domain, with clients interested to see you outperform
- We offer you competent, friendly and honest colleagues, where values and result matter
- Occasion to travel to Stockholm and meet and work with the colleagues from a multicultural team
Emric is a leading Product and Service provider with a Nordic base and global presence. Our customers are banks, finance and leasing companies. We have a proven track record supporting the entire value chain for lending and leasing. Our customers benefit from reliable and high value solutions using our comprehensive Products and Services. We provide flexible sourcing options to meet our customers’ needs.
With offices in Sweden and Serbia, Emric boasts a diverse client base consisting of many well-known global brands.
To find out more visit www.emric.com
Note: Only desirable candidates will be contacted.