We are looking for experienced software engineers to grow our Belgrade CPQ team and help us move to cloud native infrastructure and microservices.
SAP CPQ (Configure Price Quote) is a cloud multi-tenant app that supports B2B sales and generates quotes for customers. CPQ is used by salespeople to configure highly complex products, negotiate discounts and generate PDFs (quotes) that will be sent clients.
Whole CPQ team including product owners is in Belgrade where we decide what we will build next and how.
In April 2018 SAP acquired CallidusCloud to add our products to its cloud portfolio.
Our tech stack is contained from ASP.NET MVC, Web API, .NET/.NET Core, Angular 9, TypeScript, KnockoutJS, RequireJS, Bootstrap, Kafka, Hangfire, Entity Framework and MS SQL.
Our tools and methodology:
- Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, GitHub, TeamCity
- Slack, Jira, Confluence, Microsoft 365…
- Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), Design Thinking, Code Review for every change
We expect you have:
- Good programming fundamentals and knowledge of .NET/C#
- 3+ years’ experience developing web applications
- Good English language skills, verbal and written
- Work on challenging cloud project used by biggest companies in the world
- Competitive compensation and bonus plan
- Private health insurance for you and your family and voluntary private pension
- Budget for personal development
- Meal allowance, transportation allowance
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Cool working space, Monday breakfast and beer on last Friday in the month
- Sport activities
CPQ main components:
- Quoting engine – fastest calculations on the market check it out
- Rule engine – state machine powered by rules defined by end user
- Scripting engine (IronPython) – almost as PaaS
- Fully customizable UI on tenant level
- Dynamic UI driven by metadata and extendable with scripting and rule engine
- Word/PDF templating engine – the most efficient on the market
- Long running async jobs powered by Hangfire
- Webhook micro service powered by Kafka