Trizma is a trusted Business Process Services (BPS) provider for some of the leading global companies, in industries such as financial services, IT, health care, and aero-space industry. Founded in 2002, our 3 growth pillars are: service innovation, customer excellence and a consultative approach to process efficiency.
We respect and we grow our human capital. We offer our own ecosystem a strong foundation which represents an international working environment with its own dynamic. We are consistent in growing a quality professional environment which recognizes the importance of each action.
.NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
As a Software Developer at TRIZMA Smartsourcing you will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and a highly-skilled global development team in developing customized software for various clients.
Our applications vary from enterprise inventory management and asset tracking solutions, warehouse management systems with backend ERP systems integration like Oracle WMS, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics with RFID and NFC technologies.
This is outstanding opportunity to advance your knowledge and further develop your skills. You could be a part of fast-growing business and excellent working environment.
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer who is passionate about working on cutting edge technologies and brings deep technical knowledge and experience creating applications to drive technical design and implement end-to-end solutions for our clients.
The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced software engineer who is excited to work on multiple tasks in .Net environment.
This job involves heavy front-end web development for systems that are both internally and externally facing, integration with back-end third party APIs, analytical services, & large data sets.
Key areas of responsibility
- Performing development of complex software applications
- Writing codes across the full stack – front end Web UI, middle tier service layer, and back end database
- Performing analysis of requirements and design
- Creating and executing unit tests and performing basic systems testing
- Participating in peer code reviews and technical meetings
- Mentoring engineers in coding practices and process
- Working in an agile team processes, collaborating closely with fellow developers, DBAs, QA, team leads, and clients
- Troubleshooting and supporting system and application problems
Qualifications Education and Experience Requirements:
- At least 2-4 years of experience in .NET enterprise environment platform applications development, as well as DBMS Design, C#, WCF, WPF, HTML 5, MVC 5 Architecture, JQuery, Java Script, is a must.
- Deep understanding of computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented software design
- Working experience in multi-thread server applications / services, preferably with Microsoft .NET concepts.
- Excellent knowledge and skills, as well as experience in developing server APIs for responsive / rich client applications in
Microsoft .NET technology stack.
- Excellent knowledge in DW server based (local and remote) applications development.
- Good skills and experience in development of Service oriented Architecture (SoA), life-cycle management of serviced
components, service orchestration and articulating business use-cases to the service functionalities / behaviors.
- Excellent analytical skills, and capability for capturing functional / non-functional requirements and implementation to
specific software modules within the agreed time-frame.
- Ability to adopt and work in an agile environment.
- High level learning capability
- Not convicted or in a process of conviction
Trizma is offering:
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Advancement opportunity
- Paid training