Trizma Smartsourcing is the leading BPSP company with headquarter in Serbia. Trizma is serving over 43 clients around the clock in 17 major international languages and operating through our cost and energy efficient state of art service locations. Our mission is to work closely with our clients in order to discover, develop and deliver services based on integrity and trust. Trizma sustainable guarantees are:
.NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
As a Software Developer at TRIZMA Smartsourcing you will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and a highly-skilled global development team in developing customized software for various clients.
Our applications vary from enterprise inventory management and asset tracking solutions, warehouse management systems with backend ERP systems integration like Oracle WMS, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics with RFID and NFC technologies.
This is outstanding opportunity to advance your knowledge and further develop your skills. You could be a part of fast-growing business and excellent working environment.
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer who is passionate about working on cutting edge technologies and brings deep technical knowledge and experience creating applications to drive technical design and implement end-to-end solutions for our clients.
The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced software engineer who is excited to work on multiple tasks in .Net environment.
This job involves heavy front-end web development for systems that are both internally and externally facing, integration with back-end third party APIs, analytical services, & large data sets.
Key areas of responsibility
- Performing development of complex software applications
- Writing codes across the full stack – front end Web UI, middle tier service layer, and back end database
- Performing analysis of requirements and design
- Creating and executing unit tests and performing basic systems testing
- Participating in peer code reviews and technical meetings
- Mentoring engineers in coding practices and process
- Working in an agile team processes, collaborating closely with fellow developers, DBAs, QA, team leads, and clients
- Troubleshooting and supporting system and application problems
Qualifications Education and Experience Requirements:
- At least 2-4 years of experience in .NET enterprise environment platform applications development, as well as DBMS Design, C#, WCF, WPF, HTML 5, MVC 5 Architecture, JQuery, Java Script, is a must.
- Deep understanding of computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented software design
- Working experience in multi-thread server applications / services, preferably with Microsoft .NET concepts.
- Excellent knowledge and skills, as well as experience in developing server APIs for responsive / rich client applications in
Microsoft .NET technology stack.
- Excellent knowledge in DW server based (local and remote) applications development.
- Good skills and experience in development of Service oriented Architecture (SoA), life-cycle management of serviced
components, service orchestration and articulating business use-cases to the service functionalities / behaviors.
- Excellent analytical skills, and capability for capturing functional / non-functional requirements and implementation to
specific software modules within the agreed time-frame.
- Ability to adopt and work in an agile environment.
- High level learning capability
- Not convicted or in a process of conviction
Trizma is offering:
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Advancement opportunity
- Paid training