.NET Web Application Developer
Work from home
The .NET Web Application developer will be responsible for creating designing and developing web applications using .NET MVC as well as legacy .NET web forms.
The programmer must have good written and verbal communication skills in English and must be able to explain to the client how long projects will take and be accurately able to estimate work.
Experience with CMS systems like DNN (Dot Net Nuke) are a plus as well as any other CMS experience, but is not required.
This is a position with a lot of learning/growth opportunity, the ideal candidate will show a desire and capability to learn new technologies and platforms like Azure, AWS, XSLT, among others.
There will also be a DevOps aspect to this position, so the candidate will also be required to learn DevOps technologies like Jenkins, Artifactory, bash, PowerShell, and Groovy Scripting.
The candidate must have actual full-time work experience, preferably with European or US clients, or have an extensive background in freelance work.
Responsibilities, Duties, and Skills:
- Develop new .NET Web Applications using MVC and Entity Framework
- Maintain and update existing legacy ASP.NET Web forms written in both VB as well as C#
- Experience working and developing on SQL Server.
- Windows experience needed.
- Manage and maintain DevOps build environment including Jenkins and utilizing CI/CD as code technologies like SharedLibrary and groovy scripting.
- Experience with XSLT is not required, but the developer will need to learn XML, XSD, XPATH, and XSLT technologies.