eFront is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the financial industry. eFront’s solutions for cross-asset classes serve more than 800 customers in 48 countries, including companies in the private equity, real estate investment, banking and insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Montreal, Belgrade, Boston, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing amongst our 20 global locations.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
.NET / Web Developer
Team up with a global team of developers, quality assurance experts, and business analysts with the ability to create and enhance technology solutions in the very exiting alternative assets, venture capital industry! Our job offerings provide you with the ability to grow as a technology professional, but also gain invaluable functional knowledge about the most exciting capital market in the world.
We are reinforcing our team of seasoned software engineers in charge of the development of our flagship product named “FrontInvest“. FrontInvest is a powerful web based financial software built over the .NET stack.
Technologies / methodology and concepts used:
- SQL Server/Oracle
- Mobility across technologies serving Android, Apple and other devices
- Reports, dashboards, cube technology (in-memory, column-based database)
- Workflows, rules, checklists
- Integrate closely with Excel, Word, PDF, etc.
- Excel Add-in
- Synchronize with Exchange, Outlook
- Web application security
- Heavy usage of software industrialization, various methodologies such as TDD, Agile, waterfall, hybrid
- And many more
Your main responsibility will be:
- Contribute to the design and development of features and / or code fixes
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Organizational Sciences or related software engineering background
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
Additional skills appreciated:
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- .NET. We can train you on .NET but you must be proficient at least on one object oriented language
- SQL & complex data modeling
- Microsoft Office development tools and technologies
- Financial/Accounting principles and software, applied mathematics, etc.
eFront stands out as a real career booster:
- We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
- We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
- Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
- While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.
Please send us your CV in English.