eFront is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the financial industry. eFront’s solutions for cross-asset classes serve more than 800 customers in 48 countries, including companies in the private equity, real estate investment, banking and insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Dallas, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing amongst our 23 global locations.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
.Net C# Developer
We are reinforcing our team of seasoned software engineers in charge of the development of our product named FrontOutlook. FrontOutlook is an extension of our flagship product FrontInvest, a powerful web based financial software built over the .NET stack and involving the following technologies and concepts:
- SQL Server/Oracle
- Mobility across technologies serving Android, Apple and other devices
- Reports, dashboards, cube technology (in-memory, column-based database)
- Workflows, rules, checklists
- Integrate closely with Excel, Word, PDF, etc.
- Excel Add-in
- Synchronize with Exchange, Outlook
- Web application security
- Heavy usage of software industrialization, various methodologies such as TDD, Agile, waterfall, hybrid
- And many more
Required skills and experience :
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- WPF/ASP.Net Web API/SQL
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Organizational Sciences or related software engineering background
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Additional skills and experience appreciated:
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
- We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
- We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
- Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
- While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.
Deadline for applications: 26.10.2016.
Ovaj poslodavac učestvuje na Virtuelnim danima karijera i znanja. Više o tome pročitaj ovde.