We are looking for a
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a great software development company. Consolia is part of international company with operations in Sweden, England, Germany, Denmark and for 10 years in Serbia. We are working on long term and interesting projects with large international customers.
We are looking for a .Net Developer to join an existing and expanding development team that works on software from healthcare industry, to join us in Belgrade office, with company at Stockholm.
The backend team are responsible for the new backend stack that we are developing in .NET. A cross-functional team that collaborates with QA, Medical, AI-Team, Product Owner and UX.
Your key responsibilities:
Are you a team player with 3+ years of experience in development of business systems in an agile environment, is this job for you?
The company is agile and the process from idea to implementation is short. You will work with cutting edge technologies such as Starcounter in an exciting business vertical. As part of our back-end team, you will ensure that we get the best solution possible. Key focus areas will be developing features and integrations in our backend solution using the latest NoSQL technologies and .NET and exposing them through, mainly, REST.
Your skills and experience:
You love to code, we value talent and knowledge over a formal education. To successfully navigate the role, you should have good knowledge in .NET/C#, REST, object-oriented design and Json. If you also have experience from SQL, MongoDB and Microservices architecture, such as Seneca services that will give you an extra edge.
As a person you take responsibility for what you do, by being structured and drive your work. You stay motivated despite set-backs or difficulties, since you want to achieve result. You are solution oriented and work well with complex issues and enjoy working with others and are strong in your communication skills.
What we offer:
- The company is agile and the process from idea to implementation is short. You will work with cutting-edge technologies in an exciting business vertical.
- You will work with a diversified team with superstars; for example, software developers, doctors, ex management consultants and other brilliant people.
- Challenging and interesting work in an international environment
- Great office space at a very good location
- Opportunity to work in a small team of highly professional people
- Great working atmosphere with proactive, friendly and motivated colleagues
- Learning and development opportunities
- Regular team bonding activities
- Full private health insurance
- Gym membership
You are welcome to apply for this position by sending your CV in English electronically.
We will contact only shortlisted candidates with the proper qualifications.
Please visit our homepage http://www.consolia.rs