.Net Developer, Cloud Services
Relocate to Prague
Interoute is widely regarded as one of the most innovative ICT service providers in Europe that provides unified communication, computing and connectivity services for business. The company has the largest cloud services platform in Europe with over 70,000KM of lit fiber, 16 data centers and 32 collocation centers. The Cloud Services development group is responsible for all customer-facing software development including MyServices and CloudStore, online customer portals, publicly facing APIs and any customer-facing products. Prague software development team is currently expanding and this role is a new hire to join the team at an exciting time with an exciting product roadmap.
MyServices is a customer-facing portal where our clients can log in, see and manage services offered by Interoute. It is a business critical web application constantly used by our customers. As a .Net Developer, you will be working on various aspects of software development.
Main responsibilities include:
- Work closely and in direction of Senior and Lead .Net developers and development manager
- Develop all layers of application front-end, middle tier, and back-end
- Analyze, troubleshoot and fix any problems with the application
- Perform code reviews
- Write technical project documentation as required
Ideal candidate will have 2 year experience in following skills:
- Agile Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Design patterns
- C# and .Net framework (.Net 4.0 and higher)
- ASP.Net MVC (4 and higher)
- Entity Framework (5 and higher)
- MS SQL (be able to write SQL scripts and design DB structure)
- Continuous Integration
Good to have:
- Multithreaded development
- Basic understanding of computer networking
We are looking for a mid-level developer or someone with a couple of years’ experience as a developer who is looking to expand his/her career direction. We need to have someone who is a team player, a good communicator, enjoys working with others and is keen to learn and broaden his/her skillset whilst working with Interoute. The ideal candidate would have a passion for technology and innovation and a strong interest in cloud services, someone who is continually looking to expand knowledge of upcoming technologies. This role would be ideally suited to a talented developer looking to work alongside some fantastic talent in a fast-paced and rewarding agile development environment.