We are looking for a C# developer with the ability to receive and analyze requirements and specifications provided by project managers. You will be in charge of developing modules/applications based on given specifications and development testing (unit testing, integration testing, performance testing). A part of your responsibilities will include maintenance of existing enterprise system (software monitoring, modifying the software on demand, bug fixing).
What We Expect to See:
- excellent understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns (.Net/C# development);
- profound understanding of relational databases (T-SQL/MSSQL server);
- good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC framework;
- experience with version control (SVN/GIT);
- proactive, open-minded and strong team player, but can make decisions autonomously when required.
What We Like to See:
- experience in work with linq and orms (linq2 sql/entity framework);
- familiarity with web services (SOAP, REST);
- strong analytical skill and ability to solve complex.