IGT (NYSE: IGT) is a global leader in gaming and lottery, offering true end-to-end solutions across the entire gaming continuum.
IGT is uniquely positioned to serve global commercial and government customers with innovative content, cutting-edge technology, and a suite of products that delivers exciting gaming experiences through every channel, including lotteries, gaming machines, social, mobile, and interactive.
IGT is the preferred gaming and lottery partner in more than 100 countries around the world with combined revenues of approximately $6 billion.
The combined Company has significantly expanded its global footprint with more than 13,000 employees worldwide. Its headquarters is located in London, U.K., and its operating headquarters are in Las Vegas, Nevada; Providence, Rhode Island; and Rome, Italy.
For our office in Belgrade, Serbia we are looking for:
1st Line Support Technician
As an IT Support Technician, you will be responsible for the receipt of problems reported by our clients, and the co-ordination of rapid and appropriate responses/resolution to incidents and requests, including:
- Troubleshooting issues. Locating faults and/or reasons for faults, providing root cause analysis
- Handling support items to make sure issues are responded quickly, tracked and solved
- Providing information relating to issues
- Channelling requests for assistance to appropriate resources
- Monitoring progress. Keeping customers appraised of progress
- Keep in touch with developers about solving issues
We are looking for a goal oriented responsible person with competencies within the following areas:
- Having an experience in a technical production environment
- Works well in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, Fluent English
- Analytical and problem-solving nature
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL)
- Experience with Windows and Linux server
- Scripting experience
IGT Belgrade offers a 24 hour on call service, 7 days a week. Candidates must be flexible to cover 24 hour shifts on a team rota; rota time is additionally reimbursed (on top of base salary). We have customers across the globe and candidate should be willing to work in different time zones if needed.
To fit in our team you must take initiative and be a responsible person that can work in a dynamic and flexible organization with a high pace.
We work in an international environment and we expect that you can express yourself without limitations in both written and spoken English.
References from your previous or current employer may be requested.
Send your application electronically.