GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by Serbian engineers who discovered a better way to execute the production support elements of the engineering process. GET has become a leader in the Balkan region in outsourced production services for engineers. GET offers a wide range of consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management. Highly-skilled professionals in GET work onsite, offsite, offshore and near-shore, to provide customized IT solutions for companies in several industry sectors. We have a big and highly-skilled production team, engineering for hundreds of firms worldwide.
We are looking for:
ALM Support Engineer
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for the functional support and the maintenance of different software products on many popular platforms, and which is also assisting with development tasks. You should possess a broad general knowledge and have experience with software development collaboration, versioning and issue management systems, as well as good communication skills and business etiquette. Among others, your tasks will be to provide functional support to users, to communicate and coordinate inside a large organization, to automate daily tasks, as well as to perform system administration tasks when needed. You should be able to understand the software architecture of the custom ALM application that is developed and supported, and the underlying server architecture providing default capabilities in this domain. As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn new technologies and progress rapidly.
- Experience with Version Control Systems (preferred GIT and SVN)
- Advanced knowledge of scripting languages (preferred Python and Powershell)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of OOP languages (preferred Java)
- Experience in troubleshooting both user and application issues
- Ability to learn and support new tools as required
- Have good communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
- Basic knowledge of Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins)
- Basic knowledge of Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL or other relational database
- Basic knowledge of Eclipse/NetBeans, Visual Studio or other development tool