Selerant (www.selerant.com) is an American-Italian Software Engineering Company which provides product lifecycle management (PLM) software and consulting services for formula-based manufacturers in a global market. DevEX, Selerant's web-based PLM software, seamlessly integrates its core modules with legacy systems for a comprehensive approach to new product development and introduction (NPDI).
We now operate globally with offices, representatives and clients in over 150 countries. Selerant's Product Lifecycle Management platform DevEX is used by some of the World's largest consumer products goods companies such as Nestle, Bacardi, McCormick & Co,Sara Lee, Barilla, Parmalat to name a few.
We are looking for a talented
ASP/MVC .Net Developers
The successful candidate will join our 50+ team of highly skilled developers at our Selerant, Belgrade office.
Reporting to the Engineering team, the .NET Software Developer is responsible for development and maintenance of the new DevEX functionalities.
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Minimum three (3) years of working experience with Visual Studio .NET framework: C#, ASP.NET Web forms and MVC
- Participating in technical design and analysis
- Scrum methodology knowledge are required
- Experience with HTML, Multi Browser support, XML and Web services
- Experience with SQL language
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a wide variety of technical, functional and management staff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Multi task handling skills
- Hard working and willing to prove himself
- Team player but able to work independently on specific projects
- Open-minded for learning new technologies and processes
- Thinking outside the box (finding creative and sometimes unusual solutions)
- Initiative in suggesting improvements in processes and the product
- Good time management
- Positive attitude towards authorities
- Phase 1: Selected candidates will visit our office and participate in a 60 minute programming test followed by a short evaluation. The test will be performed directly in Visual Studio and will consist of a set of C# programming problems
- Phase 2: Selected candidates will participate in an Interview with the Software Lead developer (15 minutes max)
- Phase 3: Selected candidates will participate in series of interviews with the team
Selerant thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Applications may be submitted in Word or PDF format.