Novi Sad, Belgrade
Who are we?
CCBill SRB and its parent CCBill form a part of CWIE LLC based in Phoenix Arizona. In addition to CCBill, another brand – PhoenixNAP – operates within the same ownership group. CCBill handles online payment processing services and affiliate marketing solutions, whereas PhoenixNAP offers IT infrastructure services that include cloud services, bare metal servers, colocation, and other IaaS solutions. We’ve been operating in the USA since 1998 and have satellite offices in Malta, the Netherlands and Novi Sad, Serbia.
We operate out of data centers in Phoenix, Ashburn, Atlanta, and Amsterdam with more than 1000 network devices and maintain 5000 servers across all locations and deployment of 100,000+ in systems over the last 3 years. Our enterprise systems and infrastructure spread across 3 locations to ensure high availability, disaster recovery and redundancy. We comply strictly within PCI DSS standards and are accredited twice yearly.
Our company is a global IT services provider offering progressive Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions from locations worldwide. Our bare metal server, cloud, hardware leasing and colocation options are built to meet the evolving technology demands businesses require without sacrificing performance.
One of the great things about working with our company, besides the enterprise level systems, is the ability to use the latest cutting edge technologies and work alongside a talented, creative and professional team.
An Abuse Team member researches, compiles, reports on, responds to tickets regarding, and resolves all abuse issues, including spam, Spamhaus listings, DMCA/Trademark/Copyright violations, network abuse, illegal content, phishing, pharming, hacking, malware/viruses, botnets, blacklists, and any other abuse-related issues.
- Position is full time, 40 hours per week of work.
- Shifts may vary between 5 days x 8 hours or 4 days x 10 hours starting at 5am until 1 pm or 3 pm respectively.
- Position will require one Sunday or Saturday of work per week that is included in the 40 hours
KEY JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare the Spam report
- Work in Ubersmith, creating, answering and resolving abuse tickets
- Respond to customer and complainant emails and tickets regarding abuse issues
- Resolve Spamhaus listings
- Update the Abacus database
- Work with Legal to identify customers from IP addresses, and take action with or against customers as necessary
- Prepare other reports as necessary
- Manage and complete projects to help improve productivity
- Ensure that all deadlines are met in the allotted time.
- Helps other team members with any issues they may encounter so as to maintain overall team effectiveness.
- Actively seeks to promote a healthy team environment so as to maintain and increase overall team morale and individual team members’ job satisfaction.
- Whenever needed, interacts and assists with members of other teams so as to contribute to the overall company culture.
- Carries out day-to-day communication with other teams so as to ensure that all team members are sufficiently aware of work being carried out by their colleagues.
- Keeps supervisor(s) informed about any issues that may arise.
Minimum (Necessary) Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees/management.
- Ability to stay focused to ensure that projects are completed accurately and on time.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Very strong written communication skills.
- Very strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Very detail-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple interdepartmental tasks in a timely fashion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in the spam/abuse field preferred but not required.
- Ability to prioritize, plan and conduct multiple simultaneous projects.
- Applicants should know how to conduct a highly granular web search.
- Alternate: Technical support, systems administration, or network operations.
- Very strong computer and technical skills - Applicants should know what the following are, and how to use or research them:
- IP address
- Traceroute / Ping / NS lookup
- Email headers
- Experience with troubleshooting and configuring networking devices, application platforms, and databases.
- Previous experience in and proven methods for incident identification/analysis, escalation procedures, and reduction of false-positives.
- Assess threat and vulnerability information from all sources (both internal and external) and promptly apply applicable mitigation techniques initiating indications and warnings.
- Specific experience in monitoring, evaluating, and interpreting vulnerabilities, techniques for escalation, social engineering tactics, phishing techniques, and performing vulnerability assessments.
- Experience working with Linux, OS X, UNIX and Windows operating systems is a plus
- Identify potential IT security/abuse incidents, assemble indicators to support conclusions, and work with customers to remediate findings.
- Hands-on experience performing traffic analysis, intrusion analysis and detection. Possess the ability to recognize publicly known attack traffic patterns.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
What we offer
- In addition we offer competitive salary packages and great benefits that include
- Fruit, coffee, tea, water and soft drinks… all on the house
- Bright, colorful offices with a view, both in Novi Sad and Belgrade
- The ability to work with the latest cutting edge technologies
- Introductory training
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!