Do you have knowledge
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring
About your Role
As an Account Manager in our Sales Banking team, you will be leading the sales process of ASEE solutions for assigned accounts. You will develop effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth, and you will coordinate all sales activities and resources within the sales cycle. In addition, you will establish and maintain strong relationships while trying to understand each customer’s needs, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. You will also provide necessary sales support during post-sales period and follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline for assigned territory and accounts.
- You have experience in of IT equipment, software and services
- You have proven experience in developing and maintaining a sufficient pipeline, as well as sales lead generation and account management experience in IT and Banking industries
- You have an understanding of banking/financial processes, architecture of systems for financial institutions
- Your knowledge of local financial regulations will be considered as an advantage
- You hold Bachelor Degree in technical or business discipline
- You are fluent in English
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You have strong presentation, negotiation and time management skills
- You are a good team player and you are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Base salary plus bonus scheme
- Opportunity to work in an excellent team of people with all the tools and support to help you be effective in your role
- Annual training budget to develop your skills and career
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 02.05.2019.