Who we are:
Trafft is a young Serbian startup, part of TMS group, a cross-platform app that digitalizes service-providing businesses worldwide (e.g.: small schools and private coaches, medical ordinations, trainers, and salons), providing their customers with excellent online booking experience and their staff with hassle-free appointment management and scheduling.
With the MVP and product-market fit phases behind us, we are working on x10 scaling our user base and raising the seed round. As a part of further scaling our product development and related processes, we are looking for an Agile Product Manager to join our team.
Sounds interesting? Keep reading.
Who you are:
An experienced software product manager, well-organized, with hands-on knowledge of the complete Agile software development lifecycle: ideation, specifications, estimations, delivery, rollout, and customer feedback.
What you'll do:
- Dive deep into the business domain and become a specialist in the appointment and event booking software, best practices, customers’ needs and goals, and optimal ways to achieve them.
- Work on the product strategy and roadmap, and define priorities together with the team and stakeholders.
- Research the competition, market, and customer requests, come up with the best ways to implement certain features and improve existing ones.
- Prepare clear feature descriptions, divide them into tasks for the UX designers and developers, and write specifications.
- Collaborate with the designers and developers, making sure that the features are implemented as intended.
- Work together with the development, marketing, and support teams on rolling out the product features, maintaining them, and making sure that our customers are happy and loyal.
- Be creative and use any opportunity to grow Trafft’s customer base together with the rest of the team.
- Fluent in written and oral English (target market is English-speaking).
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Agile SCRUM software development methodology.
- Experience with standard tool stack: JIRA, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Slack, Notion.
- Previous experience with SaaS products is a big plus.
Don't worry if you don't tick every box. We're always happy to review applications and consider all experiences.
What we offer:
- Young, dynamic, entrepreneurial team.
- Exciting and challenging products to work with.
- Flexible working hours.
- Team building activities.
- Personal development through training and certifications.
Sounds good? We look forward to hearing from you!