We are looking for highly motivated Project Manager to join our Client Transformation team. You will need to be prepared to learn all aspects of the public and private assets industries as well as client consulting skills. For the very brightest candidates there is ample opportunity to grow along with the company and take on responsibility simply from day one. BlackRock offers a large scope of benefits, continued personal development and training for anyone looking for a career in Public and Private Assets Software or Asset Management.
This role consists in handling projects respecting timelines and budget.
- Effective overall responsibility for project delivery and management of key elements including scope, deliverables, resources, timelines and budget
- Identify target breakthroughs and build detailed project plans
- Manage and communicate all deviations from plan
- Supervise and control projects by actively identifying, tracking, managing, mitigating and resolving project issues and risks – provide the requested internal and external reporting
- Conduct project meetings, collaborate with project team members to build consensus on challenging issues
- Communicate requirements and actively set & manage expectations to ensure all team members and collaborators are accountable for their role in the project’s overall success
- Prepare project documentation such as SoWs, weekly status reports, issue/risk logs, time analyses and analyzing/estimating project costs and forecasts
- Handle key stakeholders on customer site by setting appropriate expectations, ensure accurate communication and manage crisis
- Collaborate with senior program/project managers and assist them on large programs
- Project Management qualifications: Ideally PMBOK, PMP, Agile, Six Sigma, Prince 2, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude – willingness to accept challenges and innovative ways
- Bachelor’s Degree – IT related degree
- 3-6 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A great teammate who is able to work independently
- Good time management and an ability to multi-task/balance parallel work streams
- Ability to travel
Nice to have:
- Software Technology experience
- Resource management experience
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of employee benefits including: retirement investment and tools designed to help you in building a sound financial future; access to education reimbursement; comprehensive resources to support your physical health and emotional well-being; family support programs; and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Our hybrid work model
BlackRock’s current hybrid work model is designed to enable in-person connections and collaboration that is core to our culture, while supporting increased flexibility for all employees. In line with local health guidance and regulations, employees are required to work at least 3 days in the office each week, with the flexibility to work from home up to 2 days a week. Some business groups may require more time in the office due to their roles and responsibilities. The health, safety and well-being of our people will always be our top priorities; we will continue to monitor local conditions and health advisories in making decisions about our work environments.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and other protected characteristics at law.