Career growth opportunity for a customer support analyst with strong technical, analytical, problem-solving, consultative, and presentation skills.
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software and emails.
- Proactively monitor and respond to events, error conditions and threshold events in network monitoring system and processing events.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software.
- Follow up and make scheduled callbacks to customers where necessary.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Working Schedule: Monday to Friday, 5 PM-2AM Belgrade time (8AM-5PM PST).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Work, Excel etc), Adobe PDF and other basic business productivity software
- Understanding of IT system fundamentals and system management tasks.
- Basic knowledge of networking principles and operating systems.
- Ability to open tickets with underlying carriers and vendors, pushing and escalating for a solution, owning something until completion.
- Ability to clearly document and articulate technical issues in English.
- Must be reliable and dependable, self-motivated and demonstrate a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work closely with peers and other teams.
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Someone who is flexible and proactive;
- Creative mindset, problem solver, service oriented and self-learning skills.
- Innovative attitude, stress resistant, team player, flexible
Considered a Plus:
- Previous industry experience in 24 x 7 Network Operation Center.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Information System or other related fields
What we offer:
- Working in healthy, knowledgeable, young and fast-growing team
- Constant opportunity to learn, improve and advance in your job
- Work from home with full company provided equipment (there will be an office space provided as well in the next couple months but the office attendance will not be mandatory)
- Starting salary 65.000 RSD with possibility for permanent Contract
- Fully paid training during trial period
If you're interested in this position, do not wait! Send us your resume!
** *Please note that we will review CVs sent on English only. Your application will be stored in our recruiting data base. It will only be used for recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.