Endava is a privately owned IT services company with over 2,500 employees and offices in New York, Atlanta, New Jersey, London and Frankfurt and 6 delivery centers across Romania, Moldova, Macedonia, and Serbia. We strongly believe that our ability to deliver quality work while adapting easily and quickly to the evolving needs of our customers and people ensures our success. To support our core purpose of enabling our people to be the best that they can be, we invest in career development and building a strong learning culture within Endava.
As an Android Engineer you will have to promote and display initiative and innovation, have strong research practices and deliver high quality software. Qualified candidates will possess experience with Android platform, object oriented programming, excellent Java coding, experience with client application development and verbal/written communication skills. Candidate will work on extremely interesting project that combines top technologies.
- Participate in projects where your opinion will be valued
- Enjoy the pleasant working environment, have fun and play
- Take full ownership of your career and benefit from our development opportunities
- Hands on experience of application development based on (latest) Android SDK
- Excellent knowledge of OO languages (Java, C++)
- Good debugging/problem solving abilities
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design techniques
- Passion and initiative for continual learning about new technologies and approaches
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Experience in development for mobile devices on other platforms than Android
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to email@example.com. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.