GroundLink is a global platform for ground transportation based in New York City, serving corporate clients and leisure travels in most major cities and 110 countries. With our award winning app, world class website and exceptional 24/7 customer service center, we seamlessly connect our vast network of professional and licensed drivers with discerning clients who value their time, their safety, and appreciate great customer service. Founded in 2003, GroundLink offers comfortable, reliable and affordable black car service, along with the industry's only on-time guarantee.
We are looking for engineers that value the craft and are passionate about what they do. For hard problem solvers. For people who do not stop when they get in the zone. And for people who know how to balance hard work and enjoying life.
You most likely have 3 mobile devices with you at any point of time. You have tried turning one of those devices into something their manufacturer did not intend them for. You and we know that the future is in the interconnected network of devices.
Duties and requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of Java
- High proficiency in Android development
- Automating build and release processes of native mobile clients. Testing code
- Knowing what a good API is. Knowing major protocols
- Experience with iOS development is a plus
- Experience with mobile web technologies (HTML5, CSS3) is a plus
- Team orientation, helping others and asking for help when needed
- Systematic approach in problem solving
- Documenting your thought process, and sharing it with others
- A big plus for fluency in other languages and platforms
- Fluency in English
For all development positions we are looking for people that have built stuff, in the first place for the pure joy of building it. We also require each candidate to write a piece of code as a part of the interview process.
This is a full time, permanent position in our Belgrade office. We will reply only to serious applicants, who demonstrate understanding and experience in achieving our requirements.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, so applications will be reviewed as they are received.