Numbrs Personal Finance AG is a technology company. Our product is Numbrs, a multibanking application available for iOS and Android. Numbrs is one of the most widely used banking apps in Germany and was recently launched in the UK.
Numbrs is reshaping the future of the workplace. We are a fully remote company, at which every employee is free to live and work wherever they want. We are a team of professional, hard-working, supportive and entrepreneurial individuals with a passion for execution.
We are seeking professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential. Do you want to have a real impact on the future of the financial industry? Join Numbrs.
You will be a part of a team that is responsible for developing, releasing, monitoring and troubleshooting native Android applications. You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in the technical field of study
- knowledge and hands-on experience with Java and the Android SDK
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with RxJava or other asynchronous and event-based paradigms
- experience with Kotlin
- experience with at least one backend language such as Go, C/C++, Java and Scala
- Location: Home office from your domicile
Deadline for applications: 18.06.2022.
Numbrs je kompanija za finansijske usluge orijentisana na korisnika. Omogućuje svojim klijentima u Nemačkoj i Velikoj Britaniji da upravljaju svojim bankovnim računima i kripto novčanicama u jednoj jedinoj aplikaciji i primaju najbolje proizvode vodećih banaka i osiguranja.