Android Software Engineer
Intelisale Dev Hub | Belgrade, Serbia
Our Engineering team is architecting an intelligent tool that simplifies the lives of thousands of salesmen worldwide.
We are developing our own product and Android app is a key part of our product ecosystem. Our app has been in production for the last 4 years and it is time to send it to a well-deserved retirement.
We are starting the development of a new app from scratch! We are looking for an Android developer to join our team of talented engineers that share a common passion for the development of great products.
You will need to make good architectural decisions, balanced by the reality of Intelisale’s business strategy. Since we are developing an Android app from scratch, you will be involved in all phases of the product lifecycle and you should be comfortable working in a dynamic, agile development methodology.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or computer science industry or comparable apprenticeship
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Good communication skills and high reliability
Our own product – We are developing our own product, from scratch. You can only imagine the sense of pride you feel when your work becomes a part of an application our customers love to use.
Always learning, always improving – Our software engineers go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. The kinds of problems you’ll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our development department. Even the most experienced engineers in this position will have the opportunity to expand and improve their skill sets in many advanced areas of knowledge.
Top-notch working conditions – Don’t waste time finding parking spots, they are readily available at our modern office space in Dedinje. Use the time you saved to chill on our unbelievable balcony with a view you’ll never forget.
Team-building activities – We believe in fostering relationships between colleagues which is why different activities and events are organized every few weeks. And yeah, beer helps. Dogma brewery takes care of us.
Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity, and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are growing fast and you will be at the center of it all.
Benefits & compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model.
Awesome customers – We serve and partner with leading, global sales companies.