Neoplanta meat processing industry operates within Nelt Group, organizational system which employs over 3,800 people in 12 companies in the markets of Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia and in the region of sub-Saharan Africa - in Angola, Zambia and Mozambique.
With headquarters and factory in Novi Sad, Neoplanta operates in production of meat and meat products. The tradition of meat processing, from which Neoplanta was developed dates from 1885. Thanks to the high standards in quality and safety, Neoplanta has become a recognizable brand in the country and abroad.
The success of the company is built by its employees. Therefore we strive to choose candidates who will use their knowledge, skills and experience to face everyday business challenges.
Currently we are looking for a highly motivated and results driven candidate who will join us at the position of:
Location: Novi Sad
ICT team of Nelt Group
Responsible for creating, implementing and improving various technological solutions and providing constant support to internal clients. Works together with all relevant departments within the company and strives to learn and grow in the dynamic environment. The team consists of engineers who are in charge of both development and operations.
This position operates under ICT team of Nelt Group and is based in Neoplanta, Novi Sad.
- Maintenance and improvement of business applications
- Programming, monitoring and administration of databases
- Development and implementation of software solutions
- Working with object-oriented programming languages
- Resolving internal customer issues or difficulties and providing quick solutions
- Formulation, definition and implementation of new functionality in existing applications
- Ensuring the availability of critical services, promotion and preservation of system performance and information security
- Monitoring of the system
Position corresponds to: IT Manager
- University degree (Faculty of electrical engineering, Faculty of Mathematics, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, or other relevant education)
- Valid driving license
- Strong command of English
- Innovative and eager to learn about new technologies
- Good communication, prioritizing and problem solving skills
- Experience in working with the databases (MSSQL)
- Experience in working with programming languages (.NET)
- Advantage is experience:
- in modeling of business processes
- in working with internal customers
- in maintenance and improvement of business applications (ERP applications)
- Ability to work in a challenging team using modern IT systems
- Opportunity to collaborate with colleagues working on various projects within the NELT Group
- Professional development in the form of education and training
- Clear career path and ability to become highly skilled professional
- Full-time engagement work
Make it happen.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please send your CV in English no later than 11.09.2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.