Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Applications Operations Specialist
An Applications Operations Specialist is responsible to operate, support and manage all business relevant application platforms (Servers) which make several productive and critical systems available to the business units, as well as peripherals such as printers, hand held devices, computer terminals, etc.
- Take ownership of problem and lead to final solution
- Maintain, monitor and give support for applications and server systems platforms
- Ensure that any supplier related quality issues are detected in time and in compliance with procedure
- Organize and execute changes together with all relevant stakeholders
- Basic testing during patch cycle
- Manage User rights and add Users on PLM and other systems
- Define Service level agreements with suppliers
- Manage tickets and change requests in a timely manner; support projects and tasks
- Manage Client Installation and Package; licences and printer issues
- Adjust database on issues and provide regular reports
- Document process manuals and forms
- Work in line with ITIL processes
- Support Engineering and perform Enovia related data management tasks
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in Windows Server administration
- Experience in Microsoft SQL monitoring and scripting
- Programming skills in Java or another language code understanding
- Experience with any PLM system would be strongly desired
- Experience with Enovia, Catia, AutoCAD would be an asset
- VMWare/Citrix environment understanding would be desired
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Good communication skills (writing and speaking)
- Results-oriented person with focus on quality
- Organizing skills to handle multiple tasks with internal and external partners
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.