Bakson Ltd is a company based in Belgrade, Serbia, who specialise in software development and IT consulting. We have been providing professional services and business solutions to our clients worldwide since 2005. We are strongly associated with Ticketmaster International, a Live Nation Entertainment company, for whom we are currently seeking a skilled, energetic and creative Associate Product Manager to join the Insight product team.
The Insight division sits at the heart of the Ticketmaster International business, providing data centric products for Reporting and CRM to help shape the company’s long term strategy and to provide support for client’s marketing campaigns. tmOne Reports is used by Ticketmaster’s clients as a one-stop-shop for all their reporting needs. It is the place where clients can find all their ticketing data to help them make their day to day business decisions as well as helping them form their long-term strategic vision.
Associate Product Manager
About the role:
- As Associate Product Manager for tmOne Reports, you will work from our Belgrade office and along with another Product Manager based in the London office, you will help drive the roadmap to deliver on Ticketmaster’s vision of providing our clients with an intuitive and scalable operational reporting solution.
- You will contribute to continuously improve tmOne Reports’ robustness and stability, expand its reach across all of the Ticketmaster markets, enrich the offering to include more and more value-add data and enhance the user experience, defining new intuitive and powerful features.
- Collaborating with your London-based counterpart, you will be responsible for understanding business requirements and translating them into product specifications, providing high quality requirements and technical specifications to ensure that value is being delivered to satisfy business needs.
- This role involves building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in the business as well as in the Product, Engineering and Architecture departments.
- You will work closely with the Sr Product Manager to actively contribute to the shaping and definition of the long term Product Vision and roadmap in line with Ticketmaster’s strategic goals. You will provide effective communication to stakeholders throughout this process.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- You are passionate and curious about data and data-driven products and are able to identify and articulate the value of data in business terms
- You are, or will become a subject matter expert in analytics or reporting, so you must have some previous experience in operational reporting, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Analytics or CRM
- You are analytical and a problem solver, and enjoy unravelling complex business questions and translating them into understandable, manageable, sizeable technology and data driven solutions that deliver value in a timely fashion
- You are a clear and concise communicator who can express ideas persuasively and articulately with both business and technology leads at all levels of the organization
- You are happy to consult with other subject experts and able to communicate business and technical reasons behind important product decisions
- You clearly understand and represent the unified product strategy and vision from the Sr Product Manager to ensure the vision is upheld by the roadmap
- You can balance competing priorities and manage multiple project requests at the same time whilst still meeting deadlines
- You are able to define technical specifications through clear, consistent and unambiguous user stories and acceptance criteria with any supporting documentation as required
- You can own and manage items on the product backlog, from inception all the way to delivery, supporting their roll-out and championing adoption
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst or Product Manager for a technology company. You should have relevant experience delivering quality data-driven analytics and reporting applications in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience as a report developer for fun, college, or work. You should be able to understand and grasp complex technical concepts and be comfortable communicating these to developers
- Demonstrable expertise with data manipulation using Excel, SQL or any other data querying language
- Previous experience of working within an Agile Scrum framework as a Business Analyst or Product Owner
- Graduate degree, preferably in technology (IT, Computer Science) and fluent in English
- Experience using Reporting and/or ETL tools such as Microstrategy, Business Objects or other enterprise BI platform is considered desirable
- Flexibility in working with global teams across different time zones
- Experience in the ticketing or e-commerce business is considered desirable
- Experience of working within a multi-national, geographically distributed team environment is a plus
- Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative. Easy to deal with. Gets things done
For a good candidate the Bakson LTD is offering opportunity to develop within a well organised environment, to work on interesting project, permanent employment and competitive salary.