Automation Developer (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Get business units teams on board with automation by showcasing automated processes and tool capabilities
- Help business units identifying potential processes to be subject of automation
- Follow the framework created for the team and its stages
- With the knowledge of the Software tools, KN systems determine if a process request is feasible or not
- Provide the requestor with and estimated implementation date, including all development stages and testing. This can be based on similar tasks done before, a pilot, or based on workflow of the task plus developer experience
- Develop the requested processes using given available tools in the organization. Also keep a proactive focus and continuously look for ways/tolls to improve processes
- Make sure the newly automated process goes through a proper QA process, identifying all possible gaps and exceptions provide by requestor, and make sure are considered on the task
- Deploy the process as agreed by requestor
- After production deployment the team is responsible for taking care of change request from the users, bug fixing and versioning
Your skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Desirable Process Automation Experience, or
- Programming\Development experience in any programming language is a plus
- Experience with Selenium will be beneficial
- Analytical and organization skills
- Attention to detail and result oriented
- Team spirit and customer orientation
We offer exciting position in a dynamic and motivated team, development possibilities and a nice working atmosphere.
With more than 76,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services.
Kuehne + Nagel is operating three Shared Service Centres (SSC) worldwide. The Shared Service Center EMEA, based in Belgrade, is serving the regions Western Europe, Middle East and Africa as an internal service provider, being responsible for the handling and execution of operational tasks within the organisation. The SSC Belgrade was founded in 2009, with a significant growth since then and nowadays employs almost 900 employees for more than 40 different countries in Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. The SSC performs global and standardized processes mainly back office tasks, for the internal customers.