HelloWorld.rs je najposećeniji sajt za zapošljavanje IT-evaca u Srbiji. Naša misija je da zapošljavanje u IT industriji učinimo lakšim i bržim. Korisnici sajta nam nisu samo brojka u bazi (ovo nije demagoška žvaka), već smo pasionirano posvećeni povezivanju tech talenata sa odgovarajućim poslovnim prilikama i svakodnevnoj komunikaciji sa njima. Deo smo Infostud grupe, poznatiji kao mlađi IT brat sajta Poslovi.infostud.com. Od malih nogu volimo da eksperimentišemo i testiramo ideje, kako bismo prepoznali i zadovoljili potrebe naših korisnika. Volimo ponedeljak, ne volimo bug-ove, obožavamo (naizgled) loše fore.
Automotive Software Project Manager - RT-RK
Location: Novi Sad
Developing smart and reliable Electronic Control Units (ECU) and Software Platforms, jointly with TTTech Automotive, we deliver the innovative components to make highly-automated cars a reality. Curiosity and passion for high-tech innovation have made us part of the technological heart of complex field of autonomous driving and Advanced Driving Assistance Systems (ADAS). Work with us on enabling autonomous driving cars in the near future!
We are looking for highly motivated person to join our automotive group. This person would manage leading edge technology projects within the automotive industry.
Your role would include:
- SW project management of development, integration and deployment of our SW platform for autonomous driving and ADAS for one of the biggest car manufacturers
- Making sure projects are delivered within budget, agreed scope, time and quality
- Working in Scaled Agile Framework environment with multiple teams in your responsibility
- Tasks/timelines planning, coordination and administration
- Collaborating with other SW PMs and stakeholder, resolving dependencies and removing impediments
- Monitoring and reporting implementation progress and status of the project (timelines, costs, scope) to internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitating internal and customer meetings
- University degree in the field of information technology or management
- Experience in managing IT development programs and projects is a plus
- Knowledge of the methodology and tools in the field of software engineering (software development process, release management, configuration management, document management, issue tracking, quality assurance, etc.) is beneficial
- Experience in MS Office tools, MS Project, a web-based project management tools
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- Orientation towards team work
- Strong initiative and team coordination skills
- Formal education or trainings in the field of project management, and possessions of certificates such as PMP, PRINCE2, IPMA, SCRUM Master is a plus
Benefits of joining our team:
- The result of your work will be integrated into the products of world leading companies
- Professional and academic development in cutting edge technologies, as well as support for participation in national and international scientific conferences
- Well paid job
- Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
- Pleasant and relaxed atmosphere, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events)
- Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
- Possibility to travel and work abroad in joint projects with global leading companies
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RT-RK is a R&D company and national research institute that delivers development services and own products in the arena of real time embedded systems, with strong focus on consumer electronics and automotive. Headquartered in Novi Sad, with o ces in Belgrade (Serbia), Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Osijek (Croatia) with over 800 engineers, RT-RK is one of the biggest development houses in the Southeast Europe. The company’s business is structured in two big categories: professional services (outsourcing, near shore development centers), and own products. Imagination, Cirrus Logic, TTTech, Western Digital, Google, Marvell, Qualcomm, ST Microelectronics, Kudelski, are some of the clients, with whom our engineers have the opportunity to work. The main areas of our exper- tise are: embedded systems, TV software, DSP, industrial and automotive software, FPGA, product design, and small scale production.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.
Ovaj poslodavac učestvuje na Virtuelnim danima karijera i znanja. Više o tome pročitaj ovde.