KoBre Companies is a Los Angeles, California-based group of companies in the financial services, venture capital, and software industries. We have office and employees in California, Texas, Nevada, and Minnesota. We are expanding our footprint with the establishment of our newest office in Novi Sad, Serbia. Our Novi Sad office will serve as the software engineering headquarters for all of our companies.
We are hiring multiple positions in Novi Sad to immediately join the software engineering team for our software product that serves the commercial real estate rental industry (rental management software).
Please note that we have a highly structured hiring process. Those candidates who meet the requirements listed below will be required to take multiple assessments in the early stages of our hiring process. Those who satisfactorily complete the assessments will be invited for a Zoom interview with our team in Serbia and the U.S.A. After the interview, we will make a rapid hiring decision.
You will work in an agile (hybrid scrum) process with a product owner, chief architect, back-end engineers, front-end engineers, UX designer, and QA engineer to deliver new features and functionality that will make our product the best available and most stable in the market. In addition to working on the existing product, we will be undergoing a parallel process of completely rearchitecting the existing system to a more distributed architecture that leverages the latest Platform as a Service (PaaS) tools.
- Minimum 2+ years experience with Microsoft web technologies
- High level of proficiency with C# Core, ASP.NET Core, MVC, and Web API
- Experience with TSQL and MS SQL Server
- Object-Oriented analytical and design experience
- Experience with the implementation of SOLID principles and SW Design Patterns
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and general cloud programming concepts/approaches
- Proficient in the use of Git as a repository
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps (desired, not required)
- Knowledge of Basic English (spoken & written)
- Highly competitive wages
- Modern office in the heart of Novi Sad
- A challenging, casual, and fun work environment
- Consistent, long-term work with an established US company