As a young and growing company, we constantly develop new solutions, and we are focused on creating quality web applications for our client’s current and future needs. We know that if we put our team first and provide them the benefits that can leverage their professional development, they will have the best medium for their personal growth.
Currently, we are looking for a Backend Developer who is not afraid to pick up and learn new technologies, or roll up their sleeves and get stuck in a fluid and ever-changing start-up environment. We work with a modern tech stack, built mainly with NodeJS on the backend. We also work with Python and .NET technologies.
Become part of our company where your creative potential can bloom, and help us to create a world where no story goes untold or unheard!
- Write readable and maintainable code to enable efficiency
- Optimize code for best performance and scalability
- Build complex web APIs and system architectures
- Provide technical support and solutions to technical issues
- Follow Agile programming best practices
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
- To be a team player who is comfortable in a collaborative environment
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in a similar field
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience and good understanding of NodeJS and it's principles
- Fundamentals and experience with SQL databases
- Strong understanding of HTTP(S), TCP and general web concepts and protocols
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming and it’s principles
- Experience in building RESTful APIs
- Experience using Git in a professional / workplace environment
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- The generally expected list: Fluent in English, up-to-date on industry trends and possessing high standards of excellence
Nice-to-haves, not a must
- Knowledge of NodeJS event loop and it’s single threaded nature
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Knowledge in some testing tools (e.g. Jest, Jasmin, XUnit, NUnit etc.)
- A proactive mindset: You should be curious as to why you’re doing something and how it impacts the rest of the product, our customers, and whether it makes sense. We expect you to be responsible for your work and to resolve any bugs you might ship
- Latest & greatest technology, infrastructure, development & project management tools, principles and equipment
- Working in a relaxed environment with friendly and highly qualified colleagues
- 22 calendar days of vacations
- Private Health Insurance (Delta Generali)
- Monthly knowledge shares on industry’s relevant topics
- Flexible working hours
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this position, you can apply by sending us your application along with your CV.