Backend Engineer (m/f/d)
What’s your job?
As a Backend Engineer you’ll be part of our remote-first, cross-functional Product Development team, consisting of product managers, -designers, testers and developers.
Besides building new features, you will also maintain and improve the existing codebase and infrastructure. You should have experience developing backend services and have already maintained applications in production.
At BRYTER we value automated tests, so maintaining tests where necessary, will form part of your work.
The technologies you’ll work with most of in this role are Kotlin, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, AWS and RESTful-APIs. We love working with people who are eager to learn, so please do apply, even if you haven’t worked with our choice of frameworks or technologies before.
Why should you apply?
- Direct impact on our product from day one
- Colleagues that care about the product and the people who build it
- We support you in your journey to become the best version of yourself. Not the least by providing challenging work, people around you who you can learn from, as well as a personal conference & training budget
- BRYTER has a product & business model that’s tried and tested and we’re in the process of scaling our impact, so your impact can scale with us
- Customers love our product which you’ll have a key role in developing
This job is not for you
How to apply?
Start a conversation by reaching out to us . Just say hi, and why you’re interested in working with us. If you feel fancy, send your CV along too.
Who are we?
We enable business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our software is intuitive and simple enough for non-IT experts to understand within minutes, yet powerful enough and enterprise-ready for industries with complex reasoning and demanding use cases. We especially cater to experts in law, finance, tax and compliance by helping them automate and standardise decision making.