We are looking for:
Backend Software Engineer
Sysdig is looking for dynamic, creative, ambitious, and hardworking backend engineers to help us lead the container revolution. In our four years of existence, Sysdig has become the leading monitoring and visibility company in the red-hot container space, and one of the first companies to successfully monetize the container market. Sysdig has brought to market both the open source troubleshooting tool, sysdig (100K’s of users), and our popular commercial SaaS offering, Sysdig Monitor, the first and only container-native monitoring solution.
Would you like to build powerful system that deals with hundreds of gigabytes of streaming data every hour? We are looking for backend engineers with a passion for building simple, scalable services to deal with complex data. You will join our team to work with the latest technologies to deliver new features and improvements on daily basis.
Sysdig is a high growth startup, and there will be significant growth opportunities for this position.
The majority of the Sysdig development team is generalists, ready to tackle whatever comes over the horizon, but we all have unique specialties and interests as well. If this sounds like you, and you want to get in early and help build the backbone of a massively scalable product, we want to talk.
Our technology stack includes: Java, Go, Cassandra, Kafka, Elastic Search…
- Strong coding skills
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures and algorithms
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with container technologies is a plus
- Startup / entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- A positive "can do" attitude with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas and see them to fruition.
- Starting salaries are competitive and vary based on the experience of the candidate.
- Every full-time position earns stock options. We're building something big here, and you'll be a part of that.
- Desk and tech setup of your choice
- Monthly self-improvement grant - spend on yourself however you see fit
- Free weekly team lunches and delicious snacks every day of the week
- Free monthly house cleaning service
We can also help with relocation to US and are open to H1-B transfers.