Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full-fiber technology. With hyperfast speeds 14x faster than the UK average, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
We established Hyperoptic's Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing super fast - once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally.
Due to continuous expansion, Hyperoptic are hiring for a Business Acceptance Test Analyst who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter together, whilst our teams stay focused and people passionately strive for excellence.
As Business Acceptance Test Analyst your mission will be to provide full coordination during user acceptance testing and supporting business acceptance activities in general. You will be responsible for working directly with our management team and each of our business teams to create a comprehensive testing schedule that aligns with our customer's needs. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Support in the development of the business acceptance strategy and schedule
- Coordination of feedback sessions with business stakeholders and Exec team, as well as coordination of the sessions with key stakeholders.
- Supporting all activities related to the sign-off process is in place for each business area
- Coordinate weekly status reporting, collection, and management of project issues, risks, and decisions
- Coordination of the testing in the field if required
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in Test Management
- Good understanding of both QA and SDLC processes, including strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Knowledge of the existing tools for issue tracking and team collaboration (Jira, Confluence)
- Knowledge or willingness to learn about Telco, Networking, ISP, OSS, BSS
- Good spoken and written English skills
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on-site
- Pet-friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact, this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row.
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!