Business Analyst (Job ID# JR03998), Belgrade
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS Institutional and Wholesale is seeking a Business Analyst for our balance sheet management product offering (ALM, Capital Adequacy stress testing, Liquidity Risk). The successful candidate will be an integral part of the development team for our award winning Ambit BancWare application. Candidate will thrive in a highly collaborative environment using agile development processes, taking the initiative to learn and continuously improve.
- Participate as a team member in the agile (Scrum) process throughout the SDLC
- Work closely with business analysts and other team members to develop and document suitable processes and strategies for testing complex business scenarios
- Participate in project planning and estimation, working with other team members to analyze requirements and provide recommendations for implementation and testing
- Develop test plans and procedures based on business requirements and design documents to ensure the application’s quality and relevance for our clients
- Develop and perform acceptance tests using industry best practices and tools to verify the application and associated financial models have been correctly implemented.
- For comparison testing purposes, build benchmark models of complex financial and mathematical calculations, such as Present Value, Greeks, Duration, Convexity, DV01.
- Communicate progress, identify any risks related to quality and delivery, and track software issues throughout the life-cycle of the development process
- Collaborate with team members to share knowledge and provide assistance within areas of expertise
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years’ related work experience, or Master’s degree in Software/Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer/Information Sciences, Applied Mathematics/Statistics or Finance with 3 years’ related work experience
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in the banking industry with knowledge of financial instruments and risk management
- Experience with testing for the Microsoft technology stack
- Experience with relational databases to manage, store and analyze large data sets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively, and flexibility to multi-task and adapt to changing business needs
- Delivery-oriented team player who takes responsibility for the team’s success
Desired Skills (preferred, but not required):
- Experience in implementing/installing and/or supporting enterprise level software for external clients
- Familiarity with MS SQL Server, SSAS
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only following link in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered): Apply Here.