ASW Inženjering is a domestic software company, with its headquarters in Belgrade, specialized in development and implementation of its own high quality software solutions, based on Java, .Net, Oracle and open source technological solutions.
ASW Inženjering holds a leading position in the field of information systems development and offers exceptional products and services. We develop software over 25 years and use different cutting-edge technologies to the satisfaction of our clients. The greatest wealth and asset of ASW are our employees. ASW is a place for professional development and learning.
We respect the opinions of our employees.
ASW and our clients highly respect constant effort of our employees to contribute with ideas and creativity in order to improve the products and services. ASW rewards the employee of the year and those who contribute the most to the development of products.
Professional development and constant learning
Above all, we appreciate the investment in knowledge. Products and services in question are very reliable, but also challenging and their continuous improvement demands constant professional development of all employees. The imperative is to be in touch with innovations in IT sector and that our employees and students in professional practice in ASW constantly learn and develop their skills. Learning program, as well as mentoring program guarantees success and quality. That is why we all work together to develop both professional and interpersonal skills. This is the opportunity that ASW offers to our employees and future colleagues.
Pleasant working environment
All our employees have the opportunities to participate in different sports activities (basketball, volleyball) and team building activities. We are not just people who work together but friends as well.
We are looking for a candidate for the position:
Business Intelligence & Analytic Architect
- Design, development and deployment of ETL processes through store procedures.
- Design and development of logical model and reports
- Reporting using tools:
- Work closely with customers to create and document their business intelligence requirements.
- Responsibility to maintain helpdesk requests
- University degree in electrical engineering or computer science (ETF, MatF, FON).
- 1+ years working as a BI developer or in a similar position (ETL developer, database developer).
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge in at least one BI tool.
- Proven experience in analyzing, designing, automating and optimizing ETL and BI report processes.
- Work experience with reporting tool Tableau, MicroStrategy or Pentaho.
- Knowledge of ETL technologies - Stored (PLSQL) procedures.
- Understanding of logical modeling
- Strong knowledge in at least one BI tool of 1+ years of working in a similar position (ETL developer, database developer)
- Proven experience in analyzing, designing, automating and optimizing ETL and BI report processes
- Highly self-motivated, team player, able to motivate, coach and develop his/her staff
- Articulate, confident and fluent communicator, open for change
- Ability to multitask and work in challenging environment
More information about us and our clients you can find on our website www.asw.eu
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV. We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us only for the purposes of the selection process in our company.