Avnet d.o.o., an Avnet Services company, is seeking individuals keen to learn, grow and develop while helping the company grow its position as a leader in software services. We wish to identify and develop the potential in every employee to help change and to create value for the customer.
Avnet services is a global organization comprised of IT, lifecycle, business and education experts that collaborates with customers, partners, integrators and suppliers to maximize the potential of IT and data systems. We address complex business needs with advanced technology solutions to accelerate growth. Avnet Services is a single-source provider of enterprise software, hardware and services - from procurement through integration, operations, management and disposal.
Business Intelligence & Analytics Architect
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
A vacancy has arisen for a Business Intelligence and analytics Architect.
Reporting to the Director of Business Intelligence, your responsibilities will include:
- The development and deployment of Business Intelligence Solutions using the Microsoft BI, ORACLE, Teradata, Business Objects or MicroStrategy technologies.
- Engaging with the customer to elicit and document their business intelligence requirements
- Providing technical expertise in the area of data conversion / migration design and development, including data cleansing, extraction and loading. Quality assurance (cooperating with business experts and analysts) and data migration reconciliation are also part of this role.
- Analysis and specification of data mappings; design, development and testing of data conversion / migration procedures and data structures, including data cleansing / data quality assurance and data migration reconciliation procedures and reports
- Performance monitoring and tuning for data migration procedures and reconciliation reports
- Solid background in Business Intelligence, with at least 3 years consultancy experience, preferably educated to degree level
- Solid background in the telecommunications, banking, utilities or insurance industries
- Highly self-motivated team player, strong leader
- Articulate, confident and fluent communicator, open for change – out of the box thinker
- Excellent practical knowledge and experience of successfully designing and deploying Kimball dimensional models.
- Proven experience as part of a team on successful BI deployments.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of oral and written English.
- Be able to motivate, coach and develop his/her staff
- Have advanced IT skills (Word processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Internet).
- Have leadership experience / management experience with bigger organisations
- Database technologies: ORACLE, Microsoft SQL Server, Teradata
- Data migration / ETL toolsets: MS SQL Server Integration Services, Informatica, SAS, ORACLE data integrator
- Data discovery, profiling and cleansing
- Data migration: at least 3 years experience in data conversion / migration projects
- Experience working with MicroStrategy, SAP Business Objects, Teradata, Informatica would be advantageous
- Writing and testing SQL statements over complex database structures; tuning, monitoring, optimization, debugging and testing of SQL statements
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Big Query, spark, kafka, Cassandra would be advantageous.
We are offering:
- Work in dynamic, international environment
- Opportunities to travel
Send us your application
If you would like to be considered for this role, send your CV electronically.
We thank all the candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.