GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers who, using their experience in the industry, founded a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international Company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
The work environment in our company empowers team members to work on challenging assignments, develop their competences continually and with the opportunity to translate their proactive ideas into actual business solutions.
The competent professionals of our company work from Serbia, more, they frequently travel across the world providing customized IT solutions in diverse industries.
We have a large and highly-qualified team, engineering for leading international companies with worldwide operations.
We are looking for:
Business Intelligence Junior Administrator
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for the business intelligence development and maintenance. You should possess a broad general knowledge in information technologies as well as good communication skills and business etiquette.
Business Intelligence Administrators provide operational support for our existing QlikView infrastructure, development support for the creation of new applications and for the implementation and customization of 3rd-party packages, and guidance and expertise for the continuous improvement of uninterrupted operations. Business Intelligence Administrator works with other technicians, business analysts and developers, and business owners to understand requirements and to identify solutions.
As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn more about new technologies and progress rapidly.
- University degree or equivalent work experience in system administration
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft server and client operating systems (Windows 2008 or 2012, Windows 7, 8 or 10) and understanding of Microsoft Active Directory system
- Understanding of LAN and WAN communication concepts
- Knowledge of installing, configuring and maintaining server and user applications environments
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Ability to fast learn new technologies and become independent in daily task execution
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively cooperate in an international team and communicate with international customers on matters requiring explanations and discussions. Experience in end user support
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Flexible attitude, strongly committed to quality
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
- “Out of the box” thinking
- Familiarity with Qlikview technology
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages (eg. Python, PowerShell)
- Basic knowledge of infrastructure monitoring systems (eg. Nagios)
- Basic knowledge of Business Intelligence technologies and concepts, integration with source systems and ETL process
- German language familiarity
What we offer:
- Attractive Salary and project based Bonus concepts
- Full-time employment
- Challenging tasks in a highly professional environment
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Ability to develop through learning and teamwork in small and highly-skilled teams
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.