C# / .NET Developer
Endava is a privately-owned IT services company, with over 15 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Agile Transformation and Digital Evolution propositions, Endava is helping clients evolve and transform their businesses to meet the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s customers.
Endava has over 3,600 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Colombia, Moldova, Romania, Macedonia, Serbia and Bulgaria.
Along with investing in long term customer relationships, Endava recognised the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice for the best and brightest engineers.
Consider a new opportunity
Being part of our team, your role will be:
- Gathering and analyzing requirements
- Developing and testing solutions in C# based on customer’s requirements
- Estimating tasks and participating in daily team sync-ups
- Participating in code reviews
- Daily communication with the client through emails, phone sync-ups etc.
Match your profile
- 3+ years of experience in .NET/C#/ASP.NET development
- Experience with Web services
- Understanding of common design patterns and engineering practices
- Experience with source control systems (TFS, Git, Perforce, Subversion...)
- Ability to work independently, adapt and learn new technologies
- Passion and initiative for continuous learning
- Good spoken and written English
The following skills would be a plus:
- Solid understanding of complete product development cycle
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach and self-reliant
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball to encourage team spirit
- Fruits and refreshments
- Great working atmosphere
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to email@example.com. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.