Our company is dedicated to developing cutting-edge technology that is both creative and innovative. We create high-end scalable web services, new ad formats, security utilities and services, video games, various applic ations for mobile and tablet devices. And we strive for perfection. We believe that individuals need space to express their talent and vision, so join our team on the path to exceptional achievements and experience Kudos first hand.
We are looking for:
C / C++ Windows Developer
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and reliable Windows Application Developer to join our team.
We run growing Internet services that are used together with client side applications that require solid engineering. Our applications need to be run on Windows XP up to Windows 8, no matter what localization.
If you like developing Windows applications, if you enjoy working with other developers in a team and if you have no problems joining a preexisting team, then we would be glad to hear from you.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Windows application development
- Expert knowledge of C/C++
- An eye for detail
- Expert usage of debugger
- Experience in working on business critical client applications
- Experience in implementing GUIs
- Knowledge of efficient code writing
- Experience with Git
- General Understanding of popular algorithms and data structures
- Handling errors is important to you
- Experience with installer creation
Desired Skills (Not Mandatory)
- NSIS experience
- Mobile (Android) app development knowledge
- OS X app development knowledge
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Modern office space in Central Belgrade
- Possibility of working from a home office
- European working hours
- Small, but growing teams
- No bureaucracy
- Opportunity to grow to a leading position
- Creative and fun working environment
- We take feedback seriously
- How to Apply
We would be pleased to receive your complete application documents, namely, your CV, Cover (Motivational) letter, salary expectations and the possible start date. Feel free to include any information you deem relevant about yourself and your past working experience and apply through our website or send it electronically.
We usually respond to applications within two working days. After some initial questions via email, you will have an interview via Skype or over the phone. At the latest, one week after the interview you will receive the final answer from us. Once you start working with us, we will evaluate your performance over a one month trial period. You will be reimbursed for the trial period, of course.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.