Job location: Belgrade
Endava is a privately owned IT services company with over 2,500 employees and offices in New York, Atlanta, New Jersey, London and Frankfurt and 6 delivery centers across Romania, Moldova, Macedonia, and Serbia. We strongly believe that our ability to deliver quality work while adapting easily and quickly to the evolving needs of our customers and people ensures our success. To support our core purpose of enabling our people to be the best that they can be, we invest in career development and building a strong learning culture within Endava.
Qualified candidates will participate on an agile project within a crossfunctional team involved in development and maintenance of software products for one of the biggest companies in the world.
Qualified candidates will participate on an agile project within a crossfunctional team of 7-8 engineers involved in development and maintenance of software products, with responsibilities that may include any of the following:
- Gathering and analyzing requirements
- Assisting in the design of solution
- Writing and documenting C++ code
- Estimating tasks
- Debugging problems
- Performing complex unit and integration tests
- Creating, executing and documenting tests to ensure that an application meets requirements and functional specifications
- Identifying and resolving problems found during internal verification testing at customer sites
- Product maintenance and defect fixing
- Demonstrated successful programming on a real-time, multi-threaded, object-oriented software products
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Excellent understanding of C++
- Experience with client/server development and network programming
- Demonstrated skills in troubleshooting and debugging complex software
- Experience and comfort in understanding, maintaining, and enhancing other people’s code
- Strong communication skills (fluent in English, both written and spoken)
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Open-minded for learning new technologies and processes
- Thinking outside of the box, finding creative and sometimes unusual solutions
- Initiative in suggesting improvements in processes and the product
- SQL (Oracle, Postgres)
- Versioning control systems (SVN and others)
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to email@example.com. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.
Deadline for applications: 21.08.2016.