Client Service Representative
About Investment Café
Investment Café is an advanced investor reporting and communication system that enables fund managers to gain a competitive advantage by better serving the needs of their investors. Investment Café makes it easy for fund managers to present investors with a branded, secure, online experience for accessing timely information about their investments. With Investment Café, GPs can easily and securely disseminate information to investors around the world, via any Web browser.
The Client Service Representative is currently a role consisting of assisting and interfacing with our deployed Investment Café clients, as well as their clients (investors), based on a blended technical and business skillset. This person will report hierarchically to a non-local manager for their due deliveries. They will work closely with CSM’s (Client Service Managers) internal application support teams and various other teams.
Being in a client facing role, the impact of their work on eFront’s image and business position is key.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Answering inbound client support calls and responding to client emails
- Maintaining technical support documentation
- Being well versed with Call Handling procedures
- Being responsible for testing bugs/enhancements in new releases
Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Qualifying tickets for FrontInvest clients during night time and weekend shifts
- Creating enhancements/bug tickets using our internal ticketing system
- Other requests CSMs may need help with
Required skills and experience:
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Experience with MS Office – especially Excel and Word
- Basic to advanced technical troubleshooting skills and comfortable with computers, especially with PCs and Windows
- Faculty degree in Economy/Philology/Organizational Science/IT or relevant placement/internship
- Excellent business email communication
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills, self-starter, flexible, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An enthusiastic attitude towards new technology/IT
- Have client focused attitude – empathetic, patient, having the ability to explain technology to a non-tech savvy audience
Additional skills appreciated:
Additional language (French, German, Spanish, Mandarin) would be appreciated but not necessary
This position requires work in following shifts including weekends:
- 7AM to 3PM
- 3PM to 11PM
- 11PM to 7AM
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!