EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Serbia.
EPAM Cloud Practice is looking for a Cloud & DevOps Team Lead (Azure) to strengthen and ramp up delivery team.
You are an industry professional and technologist at heart. You have strong, soft skills and team management experience. You want to design and implement next-generation IT automation, grow group expertise, and pick up even more complex projects in the cloud-first IT world. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join our team in Serbia.
You will be working with highly skilled and engaged peers across the globe on delivering DevOps transformation and Cloud enablement projects and building and continuously maturing the team. Your job will be connecting with people management, architecture, and delivery.
What You’ll Do
- Effectively manage and grow the group of Azure DevOps engineers leveraging people management experience
- Help employees in your unit with onboarding, adaptation and career development
- Act as a technical leader, mentor and grow professional leaders in your team
- Supervise, sometimes lead implementation and configuration of client projects
- Lead the implementation of the DevOps approach in Microsoft Azure
- Build and maintain high-load and highly available multicomponent solutions
- Set up Continuous Integration, Delivery and Configuration Management
What You Have
- Leadership track of record: the ability to attract and grow talented people, successful delegation, coaching/mentorship, as well as direct and command respect from team members
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Azure (Azure Kubernetes Service, API Management, AppService, Virtual Machines, MSSQL servers and databases, networking, VPNs, etc.)
- Good understanding of Containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Solid experience with CI/CD: (Jenkins, TeamCity, GoCD, Travis, CodePipeline or Bamboo)
- Relevant scripting/coding experience for developing automation (Bash, Python, PowerShell, Java, .Net, or other)
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Problem-solving skills
- Able to conduct technical interviews
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, writing and reading)
- Upper-Intermediate spoken English (B2)
- Official employment in Serbia
- Additional Medical Insurance
- Complex and interesting tasks for realization
- Remote or hybrid type of work – we have an offices in Belgrade and Novi Sad
- Projects with all modern technologies and tools
- Wide range of opportunities for professional and career growth
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule, team buildings and sport opportunities
- In perspective – opportunities for internal relocation in any country with an official presence of EPAM
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm. Learn more at www.epam.com.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Velika kompanija sa mnogo prostora za napredak. Mnogo dostupnog materijala za ucenje uz mogucnost dobijanja mentora. Radi se bez pritiska, od kuce ili iz kancelarije, po sopstvenoj zelji, bez potrebe da se pretodno najavi. Tech leadovi su uvek zeljni i volini da pomognu svima, pogotovo novim zaposlenima.
Vise birokratije nego u manjim firmama
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Nagrade, bonusi, pokloni
Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
Obezbeđena oprema za rad
Rad od kuće
Rad iz različitih kancelarija
Preporuke se učitavaju...