We are looking for:
Consumer Support Representative
CCBill EU and its parent CCBill form a part of CWIE LLC based in Phoenix Arizona. In addition to CCBill, another brand – phoenixNAP – operates within the same ownership group. CCBill handles online payment processing services and affiliate marketing solutions, whereas phoenixNAP offers IT infrastructure services that include cloud services, bare metal servers, colocation, and other IaaS solutions. We’ve been operating in the USA since 1998 and have satellite offices in Malta, the Netherlands and Serbia.
We operate out of data centers in Phoenix, Ashburn, Atlanta, and Amsterdam with more than 1000 network devices and maintain 5000 servers across all locations and deployment of 100,000+ in systems over the last 3 years. Our enterprise systems and infrastructure spread across 3 locations to ensure high availability, disaster recovery and redundancy. We comply strictly within PCI DSS standards and are accredited twice yearly.
One of the great things about working with our company, besides the enterprise level systems, is the ability to use the latest cutting edge technologies and work alongside a talented, creative and professional team.
- The Consumer Support Representative is responsible for fielding incoming ticket communications with customers who process payments through one of CCBill’s merchant websites.
- Consumer Support Representatives will communicate directly with customers, and be responsible for resolving their questions and problems.
- The ideal candidate should be tech-savvy and be able to demonstrate an ability to multi-task while resolving customer service issues.
- Shifts available are a 5 day, forty hour week, mostly afternoons and nights from Monday to Sunday.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for resolving incoming phone call, email, and chat communication.
- Ensures all customer issues are addressed and resolved to completion.
- Responsible for researching and resolving credit card billing inquiries.
- Provide web browser assistance and troubleshooting for a wide variety of browser compatibility issues.
- Initiates customer escalations to internal teams and CCBill merchants to customer needs are met.
- Properly notating customer interactions and issues in the Admin to ensure proper follow up.
- High school degree or equivalent education.
- Ability to be self-motivated and exhibit a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to quickly identify and troubleshoot customer issue appropriately.
- General knowledge of basic internet technologies.
- Intermediate proficiencies with current web browsers, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Ability to retain and reapply information learned during day to day interactions with supervisors and Management.
- Ability to effectively operate independently without the need of constant supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to handle high levels of stress and difficult customer interactions.
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working in a call center.
What we offer
- In addition we offer competitive salary packages and great benefits that include
- Fruit, coffee, tea, water and soft drinks… all on the house
- Bright, colorful offices in Belgrade
- The ability to work with the latest cutting edge technologies
- Introductory training
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!