The CMS Operations Executive will report to the Web Operations Head and will work closely with the rest of the Web Operations team.
The CMS Operations Executive will monitor most CMS activities, especially the updates that are beyond a specifically allowed uploading window time. He/she will also ensure all affected pages are updated during domain blocking activities and will suggest process improvements and fixes via SATA.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The CMS Operations Executive must be able to properly assess, monitor and document CMS Ad-hoc requests mostly within European time zone.
- The CMS Operations Executive must handle domain blocking tickets and execute testing to all affected materials
- The CMS Operations Executive must keep an updated list of all active landing pages, sites and materials used by every team within the company
- The CMS Operations Executive must be able to report outdated domains/pages that are still being used on active materials
- The CMS Operations Executive must be able to recognize bugs or issues on every landing page, site and material tested and properly report it to relevant team/s for fixing.
- The CMS Operations Executive must be able to uncover bugs or issues encountered by players via SATA and report it to relevant teams.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology/Marketing/Management
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Experience working in an IT environment is a plus
- Experience of working with Jira and other workflow management tools is a plus
- Above average oral and written communication skills
- Ability to find bad defects and bugs quickly
- Must possess above average analytic skills
- Adequate level of initiative and resourcefulness
- Professionally disciplined, proactive and result-oriented
- Must work effectively with minimal supervision