žAs an employee at Maksimer, you will become a part of a young, but experienced environment. You will get an opportunity to further develop the products, the company, and our customers. Furthermore, you will do so together with Anders, Slobodan and Maja, or Thomas and Uros. They are some of your future colleagues which you will be able to discuss with every day in order to improve and progress.
At Maksimer, we aim to be open, willing to share and ensure that we all improve at all times. That is the reason why we have become one of Scandinavia’s strongest WordPress- and WooCommerce environment, the worlds most used e-commerce solution. That is also why we have developed Maco, a integrationlayer between the customer’s ERP system and WooCommerce.
Every day we all seek to evolve, this because we want you to be better and we want our customers to succeed.
Through our customers, we offer challenging development projects, humorous working days and an enthusiastic work environment. Maksimer is located in Bergen, Oslo, Bryne, Stockholm, Belgrade and Lithuania. Today Maksimer consists of 29 employees, and as we are growing, we seek you as our new colleague.
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist
We are looking to add a Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist to our team.
As a CRO Specialist, you will use a mix of creativity and analytical skills to identify website optimization opportunities for our clients, and then develop and execute strategy to turn those ideas into an optimization and testing plan.
You should have a strong understanding of website content management systems and enough statistical and analytical abilities to understand data in a way that results in actionable suggestions for our clients.
If you have a great understanding of how traffic and audiences are built online, and what it takes to incrementally drive improvements to UX and CRO for online sales, we want you
The position will report to Chief Customer Officer.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Perform audits of clients’ web analytics implementations and make recommendations to ensure accurate tracking is in place.
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to develop and execute a conversion rate optimization strategy and testing plan for our clients.
- Develop hypotheses and build and execute A/B or multivariate tests according to the optimization strategy and testing plan.
- Partner with the our internal design and development team to recommend changes based on winning test results.
- Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses.
- Help create initial, quarterly, and monthly client reports based on test results and other ongoing initiatives.
- Monitor industry trends and new product offerings to stay up to speed and ahead of the competition.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the CRO team’s processes and strategies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Expertise with Google Analytics, Google Optimize and Google Tag Manager.
- A demonstrated capacity and willingness to learn.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Good knowledge of both written and oral English language.
- Experience using WordPress and WooCommerce is a plus.
- 100% permanent position
- Interesting challenges which demands your ability to solve them
- A work environment with a professional high level
- Possibility of courses and certificates
- Engaged colleagues
- A place for you to develop
- Competitive conditions
- High degree of freedom and flexibility
- Flexible working hours
- Belgrade, Oslo, Stockholm, Bergen