Sizmek is searching for a
Creative Solutions Engineer
for US, Spanish and French market to join our Ad Operations team in Belgrade.
Creative Solutions Engineer will manage the relationship with Creative Agencies’ Producers and Developers on a day to day basis working with them to execute Sizmek campaigns, be a technical problem solver who can address Client needs on tight deadlines, as well as collaborate with Creative Agencies and internal Teams on innovative HTML5 Display, Mobile and Video advertising projects, from concept phase to delivery.
Here are some of many projects we either executed in-house, or we helped Clients produce themselves using our creative technology - http://showcase.sizmek.com/.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Interact with Creative Agency Producers and Developers to find the best ways to utilize Sizmek creative technology.
- Conducting Sizmek HTML5 training sessions with creative agencies.
- Help identify technical issues with live campaigns and be 1st line of support to problem solve HTML5 and video technical issues.
- Introduce and educate clients to new Sizmek products, features, and best practices.
- Collaborate closely with Creative Agency producers to help them execute Sizmek Display, Mobile and Video campaigns.
- Build strong relationships with Creative Agency producers and developers.
- Open, organize and maintain clients’ creative accounts.
- Recommend the creation and most effective execution of Sizmek ads.
- Help communicate timely information on the development and upgrades of the Sizmek technology.
What will you need to succeed?
- Excellent spoken and written English. However, we are hiring Spanish and French speakers alike.
- Experience with online video formats and encoding softwares and techniques is a plus.
- Experience in designing or developing web content recommended, will consider college graduate with sample projects/internships, in lieu of work experience.
- Good presentation skills for client training sessions.
- Ability to build client relationships.
- Ability to master new technologies in short periods of time.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients at the same time.
- Highly motivated, independent and resourceful.
- Excellent communication skills with particular attention to detail.
- Able to work in a fast paced, fluid operating environment.
- Exemplary time management skills, able to prioritize and work well under pressure.
Please submit your CV (and optionally cover letter) in English.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.