Customer Success Representative
Who are we?
TradeCore is a fast-growing multi-product company at the forefront of innovation in FinTech with offices in Belgrade. We operate across FinTech, RegTech, payments, and crypto verticals. Our passion is providing cutting-edge & easy-touse solutions to the modern businesses operating on capital markets. Our customers use our products to manage millions of clients and process hundreds of millions of dollars in payments, and we’re just getting started. You can think of us as AWS in FinTech.
We are not offering you just another job. You’ll be joining a network of people working together to make a difference in FinTech. The team behind TradeCore is what makes us a core service provider for regulated financial service market leaders globally. Our environment is fast-paced, fluid and there’s a lot at stake. We do expect a lot from our people, however, we give them the opportunity to make a real impact, grow a career, and take a leading role in our ventures. We’re proud of the brilliant people who got us here, and want to hire more of the same. If you want to be a part of TradeCore’s team and are up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
Why do we need you?
At TradeCore, we want the best for our clients and only the best support will do. It is our mission to provide a personalised and consistently high service standard, where our clients feel taken care of and supported in their goals. We are currently looking for a friendly, enterprising individual to join our Customer Success team to act as the first point call for all inquiries; providing information and fulfilling requests with clarity and assurance.
The role of Customer Success Representative encompasses the following
- Daily communication with clients
- Efficient delivery of changes according to client requirements
- Tracking/documenting ticket histories, issues and actionable steps
- Updating knowledge base articles both for internal and external use
- Cooperation with the development team to identify and resolve potential system-wide QA issues
To be successful in this role, you should be:
An excellent communicator with perfect written and verbal English, which is of paramount importance in this position.
Efficient time management is in your DNA, as well as confidence, positivity and a good amount of tech savvy in a wide variety of digital tools. Ideally, you’ll possess a minimum 1+ year’s experience at a similar position in a B2B/SaaS company.
We are offering you:
- An opportunity to skyrocket your career, work on cutting-edge FinTech products, and collaboration with great people who will always be there for you,
- A competitive salary, based on your experience and performance,
- Private health insurance and a FitPass card,
- A budget for professional advancement, as we understand how important it is to work on expanding your knowledge,
- 22 days paid vacation (accruing an additional day per year, up to 4 years),
- Friendly offices in downtown Belgrade with a fully stocked kitchen,
- Paid lunch every day! :)
As part of the TradeCore team, you have the opportunity to contribute, learn, improve your skills and expand your potential. Are you ready?