Customer Support Engineer
Litmos by CallidusCloud is the fastest growing learning technology company in the world, supporting more than 4,000,000 users in 130+ countries and 22 languages. Litmos prides itself on a customer-centric approach and continual innovation in the marketplace. Headquartered in Silicon Valley and backed by public company CallidusCloud (NASDAQ: CALD), Litmos is still run with the nimbleness of a start-up. Litmos is focused on executing on its customers' vision that learning technologies should be able to be used, consumed and deployed by anyone in the organization and on any device. Litmos' leadership team has a combined 140 years experience across the technology and learning domains.
To help support our global growth, Litmos is seeking a German and English speaking Customer Support Engineer to join our team working from Belgrade.
Customer Support is an integral part of the customer journey and plays a vital role in the success of our business. Working across multiple channels, the Customer Support Engineer’s role includes (but is not limited to) resolving questions from customers, partners and consultants on the correct use of features and functionality within the Litmos User Interface.
- Act as the first point of contact for all Litmos customers, consultants and partners
- Provide phone, chat, and email assistance to customers, consultants and partners on the usage of Litmos products
- Perform case troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
- Transfer cases to higher level support teams and help with prioritization and pick-up
- Provide phone assistance to customers who call in for update or escalation on their cases
- Proactively communicate client status, concerns and issues to appropriate management team
- Contribute to Litmos Community and knowledge base
- Update Support case tracking system to provide accurate and current documentation of issues
- Position involves on-call support during weekend, on rotation-basis
- Major- BE/B-Tech any discipline
- Fluent in both German and English
- Experience in web application support, preferably LMS
- Knowledge on any of the following is desirable HTML, CSS, SSO, REST-based API integrations
- Knowledge on Salesforce platform/Apex is desirable
- Knowledge of any of our Connected Apps is an advantage (http://www.litmos.com/marketplace/connected-apps/)
- Experience working with a call tracking tool like Zendesk
- Good understanding on Incident and Problem Management
- Excellent organizational, customer relationship, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly dependable and professional
- Excellent problem solving and listening skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Strong positive attitude
Callidus Software (dba CallidusCloud) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.