Customer Support Engineer
Situated in Belgrade, Serbia, and recently merged with PSTech, Endava is the leading software & solutions company in the region. We take full advantage of geographical and infrastructural resources and apply local talent to provide excellent value for our clients, who come from multiple IT branches – mobile, telco, consumer, etc. We have maintained steady business growth for many years, and we have with over 330 experts engaged in development of consumer and business software solutions and products today.
Qualified candidates will participate on an agile project within a crossfunctional team involved in development and maintenance of software products for one of the biggest companies in the world.
- Engineer will be member of Endava's Support team and will be responsible for debugging, advanced triage, troubleshooting tasks, and assessment of business solutions/product/ component previously delivered to our clients.
- Successful candidate should expect to communicate directly with clients, receive trouble tickets, solve and track issues and cooperate with development team in order to relief customer challenges.
- Excellent communication skills and maintaining daily communication with client.
- Must have proven crisis management skills
- Able to establish methods and procedures on new assignments with little supervision
- Experience with complex problem resolution where analysis of situations requires in-depth evaluation of varied factors
- 1+ years of IP Networking experience
- Previous Customer Support experience
- Able to read, analyze and diagnose: apps core dumps, logs, traces and sniffer captures
- Ability to determine problems and deliver known solutions
- Strong documentation skills--to be utilized for case management, knowledge capture, defect management, training and reporting
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours as well as “on call” shift duty
- Spoken & written communication skills in English language
- Familiarity with OP programming languages a strong plus
- Working knowledge in one or more of the following technologies: Voice over IP, Call Manager (or equivalent), routing protocol environments and switching, business applications
- Ready to accept last minute requirement changes when necessary
- Can switch from one task to another without much difficulty
- Think out of the box
- Team player
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.