We are looking for:
Customer Support Specialist
Who are we?
CCBill forms part of CWIE LLC based in Phoenix Arizona, In addition to CCBill, another brand – PhoenixNAP – operates within the same ownership group. CCBill handles online payment processing services and affiliate marketing solutions, whereas PhoenixNAP offers IT infrastructure services that include cloud services, bare metal servers, colocation, and other IaaS solutions. We’ve been operating in the USA since 1998 and have satellite offices in Malta, the Netherlands, Novi Sad and Belgrade, Serbia.
We operate out of data centers in Phoenix, Ashburn, Atlanta, and Amsterdam with more than 1000 network devices and maintain 5000 servers across all locations and deployment of 100,000+ in systems over the last 3 years. Our enterprise systems and infrastructure spread across 3 locations to ensure high availability, disaster recovery and redundancy. We comply strictly within PCI DSS standards and are accredited twice yearly.
One of the great things about working with our company, besides the enterprise level systems, is the ability to use the latest cutting edge technologies and work alongside a talented, creative and professional team.
As part of the company’s strategy to increase its global presence, we have opened an office Novi Sad where we aim to recruit talented IT professionals to work on the next generation of company products.
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for handling all aspects of support for our on-line payment processing merchants. This includes, but is not inclusive of the following: Technical support, “How to” questions, boarding merchants and affiliates to our systems, account and contract maintenance, account review for compliance, account review for additional features and capabilities that will benefit our merchants.
- Position is full time and will require a minimum of 40 hours per week of work
- Working hours are from Friday to Tuesday, from 7 PM to 3 AM (19:00-03:00)
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for handling all forms of client communications via phone, chat, and email
- Perform triage and troubleshooting of all issues and requests
- Provide proper follow up on any issue resolution to the merchant
- Complete change documentation for merchant requests
- Responsible for on-boarding our merchants and affiliates
- Ownership of individual merchant technical integrations with CCBill systems
- Review account for compliance
- Experienced resource to clients with regard to company products and features
- Properly escalate issues to internal teams according to departmental policies
- Organized and up to date on all current Company systems and features
- Identify and implement solutions to improve the Merchant experience
- Offers ancillary support for any escalations via other customer support groups
- Work with sales teams to compile and create merchant account health reports
- Knowledge base maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
- High school degree or equivalent education
- Understanding of Linux permissions and server structure
- Intermediate experience with at least one of the following: HTML, FTP, and CSS
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and current web browsers
- Working knowledge of current internet technologies
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems quickly with limited resources
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Proven ability to prioritize and complete interdepartmental tasks in a timely fashion
- High degree of professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
What we offer:
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Introductory training
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours
- Colorful offices in Novi Beograd
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea, coffee and fruit
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
Interested applicants are to send a covering letter and CV electronically, in English.