We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Security Engineer to join our Cyber Security Team. This is an amazing opportunity to work with industry leading security tools and technologies. The team consists of 25 security professionals that report to the Chief Information Security Officer. Our focus is on many aspects of security, including Security Operations, Vulnerability Management, Secure Development, Threat Modeling, Identity and Access Management, and much more, and we would love to speak with you if you have skills in Secure Baseline Design and Configuration Management.
About You – experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
- 3+ years of hands-on technical experience designing, implementing, and supporting information security solutions in enterprise and cloud environments
- 1+ years of experience in configuration management or secure system design
- 3+ years of technical experience with Linux, Windows and Mac OS X operating systems
- 3+ years of experience scripting in Powershell, Bash, Python, etc.
It would be great if you also had . . .
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree is ideal) in computer science or equivalent experience
- CISSP, SANS GIAC, or other industry certifications
- Understanding of configuration compliance benchmarks and baselines (CIS, NIST, etc.)
- Experience securing serverless and container-based technologies
- Strong knowledge of security principles and technologies in application, infrastructure, network, cloud and endpoint security
- Scripting and development of security tools
- Strong self-directed work habits exhibiting initiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance, professionalism and the ability to autonomously manage multiple concurrent projects
What will you be doing in this role?
- Document and report security threats, as well as to take measures to prevent these threats from being carried out
- Participate in Security Incident Response activities
- Own and drive security projects to completion
- Define requirements, based on the overall information security strategy, and implement capabilities to comply with established standards to help mitigate security risks
- Monitor for security incidents and participate in incident response teams to contain, investigate, and prevent future information security incidents
- Manage all information security capabilities including threat management, vulnerability management and incident management
- Participate in an on-call rotation (business hours)
Product you will be developing
We are looking for an individual who will help our team take our infrastructure security and configuration management program to the next level. As a security engineer, you will help ensure that sensitive data is kept confidential. You will make sure we have the right software and hardware in place, supervise IT projects that guarantee the safety of valuable information as well as our internet and intranet infrastructure.
About the Team
We are a team of security professionals from various walks of life with diverse experience. The team consists of 25 security professionals that report to the Chief Information Security Officer. We are spread out across the world with team members located in North America, Europe, and Asia. The manager for this role is located in North America. As a security team, our focus lies in four main areas (pillars) – Security Engineering and Operations, Product security, Security Architecture, and Governance Risk and Compliance.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Lunch
- Yearly Bonus
- Yearly Merit Plan
- Company Shares
- My Learning Platform
- Family benefits: Bushido kids sports school, tutorship lessons
- Fit Pass
- Mental health care- Psychotherapy sessions
- Company bicycles for rent free of charge
Hours of Work
Most of the time, you will be expected to work regular business hours (Serbia). However, everyone on the team wears an incident responder’s hat, so there will be rare instances when you will work outside of the business hours to support the incident response activities.
At Clarivate, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons with respect to hiring, compensation, promotion, training and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment. We comply with applicable laws and regulations governing non-discrimination in all locations.